www.Stock-Archive.com Contact us

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Free images: Creative block.



Ever get one of those days when your designing something and you have a massive a creative block? Happens to me all the time. I typically just go for a walk, chill or sometimes I just do some creative mish-mashing to reformat my mind. Well, this week I was somewhat "creatively blocked" while selecting the free images. So, I put two and two together and just banged out the free images by mashing them together, thus, making the free images and generating some new content for SA. Ugly? Yea maybe... but there is a use for it. Maybe alone they might not do much for ya, but, I think putting them into a pattern like you see above might make for a cool background or hopefully will inspire you to do something cool with them. If you do.... show us. we'll profile you and what you did.

We now have over 2000 free promotional images available to pre-registered users. Once we launch we will have over 60,000 images, illustrations, motion, audio and flash elements to choose from. Our loyal pre-registered users will get amazing promotional offers once the site launches. To pre-register, go to www.Stock-Archive.com